- Port Logistics Industry
With an aim to become the marine capital in the northeastern era connecting the world and the future and a principal city that will create international order, Busan is exerting its utmost effort to construct port logistics infrastructure around a world-class port and state-of-the-art logistics complex.
- The knowledge service infrastructure
Busan, which is the largest movie and visual city in Asia, the representative tourism city in Korea and a specialized financial center located near the world’s largest shipbuilding yard, is intensively promoting the infrastructure of the knowledge service industry. This will serve as the base for next-generation growth engine and foreign investment promotion.
- The future strategic and new gorwth industry
Busan intends to strengthen the competitiveness of the convergence industry as a new growth engine to create sustainable future. Also, it is carrying out various projects in future strategic industry areas including IT, offshore and shipbuilding, bio, robots and green energy industry.
- [Parts] Mieum Foreign Investment Zone
- [International] Busan North Port Redevelopment
- [International] Myeongji International City
- [Industries] Busan New Port District
- [Industries] Busan Global Industrial Logistics Complex
- [R&D] Busan Innopolis
- [ICT] Global Cloud Data Center
- [Finance] Busan International Finance Center (BIFC)
Busan city hosted a 2021 online business information session targeting local SMEs
According to Yonhap News, The city of Busan hosted an online business information session, designed to help small enterprises based in Busan city improve market..
Busan city raised KRW 3.5 funds to subsidize NF Co., Ltd
According to Yonhap News, The city of Busan said on Jan 4 that the city authority raised KRW3.5 billion funds, designed to attract investments in local communit..