Busan New Port District
Create high value added cargo by attracting global logistics companies.
- Location : Songjeong-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan City and Yongwon-dong, Jinhae-gu, Changwon City
- Area : 11.1㎢ (Hinterland: 4.57㎢)
- Depth : 16m ~ 18m
- Berth : 45
- Period : 2000 ~ 2020
- Target industry in the hinterland area : logistics, manufacturing and commercial facilities
|North||3.08||933||2000 ~ 2012||Marine logistics and affairs||PUSAN NEWPORT Co., Ltd.|
|South||1.49||451||2016 ~ 2020||Logistics & distribution|
- Doing operation in logistics & distribution and shipping sectors for international businesses as well as businesses of New Port District, a core area of Busan-Jinhae Free Economic Zone
- The 4.57 km2 (northern and southern)-hinterland of the New Port that will focus on attracting multinational logistics companies and providing supports for logistics & distribution businesses
- A 8.08 km2 of the total 11.1 km2 Busan New Port designated as a Free Trade Zone that offers land to foreign logistics companies in the district at an affordable price and exempt import tariffs for them
- Providing an optimal logistics environment with excellent transportation infrastructures including a port, an airport, railways and roads. A 22-berth port under operation, which will increase to 45 berths by 2020.