• go rss

Date   :


Sort   :

Online Consulting

Girolamo Paruta
[Customs Clearance] The representative of a foreign branch in Korea.
Dear friends, I would like to export frozen food products from South Korea to South Korea. We are looking for a customs agent who is an expert in the sector.
Do you have any contacts? Or lists where to contact?


Consultant :
Good morning,

Currently we only provide lists of local law firms and accounting firms to establish a foreign-invested company in Korea.

You could search local customs agencies through the internet, or contact Korea Importers Association (www.koima.or.kr).

Thank you.

Lena Kim
Investment Consulting Center