• go rss

Date   :


Sort   :

Online Consulting

Kenny Luk
[Living] Request for checklist of documents requires for purchasing the officetel by non-resident foreigner (Hong Kong)
I have encountered a problem during the course of purchasing the officetel with the real estate agent who has no experience at all in dealing with the non-resident foreigner. We understand that I am required to prepare certain documents by myself for the registration of acquisition. Kindly please provide me with the checklist of those documents that is cruisal for the registration. I will be leaving Incheon and return to Hong Kong on 12 June 2019 preparing those documents. Have a great week end. Thank you.


Consultant :
Dear Sir,

If you signed the contract for the purchase of real estate, you need to file a report to the local authority (Si, Gun, or Gu Office)
regarding the acquisition of real estate within 60 days from the conclusion date of the contract.

The required documents are: a certified copy of real estate register, a copy of the real estate purchase contract, and your passport.

If you need to register your real estate at the registry office and if you don't have alien registration number,
you need to apply for granting a registry number for foreigner's real estate registration.

You can submit the application for this at the Seoul Immigration Office (or Sejong-ro Office) with your passport.

Thank you.

Lena Kim
Investment Consulting Center