• go rss

Date   :


Sort   :

Online Consulting

Please note that any of your questions or responses on our website will be deleted

after a two year data retention period in accordance with the terms of our privacy policy.

[Living] Business Visit
Hi there,

I am visiting Korea on a C3 business visa from Canada for buying and research purposes. Can you let me know who to contact in obtaining an Isolation Exemption Certificate? I already have received a letter of invitation from a Korean company, and just need the exemption from the government.

Thank you!


Consultant :
Dear Zohra,

In order to apply for the "Isolation Exemption Certificate", you must visit Korea with B1, B2, C1, C3, C4, D8, or D9 visa AND the purpose of the visit must be

1. important business/academic activities,
2. activities related to public services,
3. urgent humanitarian reasons.

If these two conditions are met, you can apply to receive the Certificate by filing in the attached application form and submitting it, along with
any suppoting document, to the Republic of Korea Embassy or Consulate General.

Once your application is approved by the Embassy or Consulate General, you will be issued with the Certificate.

For more information regarding the Isolation Exemption Certificate, please contact the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to Canada.

Thank you.

Investment Consulting Center