Investment Consulting Center
The Investment Consulting Center (ICC) provides tailored consulting services free of charge for foreigners wanting to invest in Korea.
Investment Consulting Center (ICC) provides tailored consulting services free of charge to foreigners who wish to invest in Korea. The services include pre-investment market research, administrative support, and settlement assistance, for the successful establishment of business in Korea.
The center is staffed by 20 consultants, comprising private-sector experts including accountants, lawyers and labor lawyers and civil servants with experiences in sectors including visa, tax, customs, environment and sites to provide systematic and professional consultation services.
At the ICC, investors can receive one-on-one consultations on taxation, accounting, and law in the beginning of an investment, and receive administrative assistance directly from government officials for visa application, certification of the completion of investment in kind, and business registration. The center also provides personalized life settlement consultations and a one-day, on-site assistance to help investors settle successfully in Korea.
Free consultations are available both for foreign investors and their family members via phone, fax, online, video conference, or walk-in during our office hours.
One-stop consulting service
|Tariffs·National tax||Life in Korea||Industrial sites||
site support /
Act for corporate
Consultation on tax
on the employment
Visa issuance /
for a Korean one
Support for foreign-invested companies
ICC Visiting Services
- Our consultants visit foreign-invested companies, mother companies and potential investors in Korea and abroad to provide customized services.
- 148 foreign-invested companies, 39 foreign investors have had their grievances settled, or decided to make an investment on an earlier date or of a greater amount upon consultation.
Publications on business management
- We provide materials on business management, including related data and guides for foreign investors
- Hours : Mon.thru Fri.: 9:00-18:00 (lunch break: 12:00-13:00)
- Address : IKP Building, 2nd fl., 7 Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
- FAX : (82-2) 3497-1611
- Language spoken : English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean