■ Strong Foundation
With Boryeong Mud Festival and landmark of Daecheon Beach to attract tourists all seasons
■ Project Overview
- ㅇ Location: 2282, Sinheuk–dong, Boryeong–si, Chungcheongnam–do
- ㅇ Area: 73,430.7 ㎡
- ㅇ Business Area: Development of special planning district
- ㅇ Main Facilities: Tourist accommodation facilities, shops in sales facilities, cultural and meeting facilities, Tourist rest facilities, amusement facilities, amusement facility business as per the Tourism Promotion Act
- ㅇ Transportation
• 2 hours away from main cities via Daecheon IC in Seohaean Expressway
• Sejong-si, Naepo New Town, and Taean Company-friendly City are located within 100km.
• Opening of expressways between Daejeon and Dangjin, and Gongju and Seocheon.
• New tourist route supplied when a sea-crossing bridge is constructed in National Highway No. 77.
• For railway transportation, trains are run 16 times daily via Yongsan to Janghang Line (takes 2 hrs. and 30 mins.).
• Expected to build Chungcheong Line (Boryeong to Jochiwon) (total length of 89 km).
• For port transportation, Boryeong New Port as a trade port, and Daecheonhang Port as a coastal port are used.
- ㅇ Characteristics
• West Coast tourism base cities that link the Gongju and Buyeo tourism districts as adjacent cities in the west coast.
• Around Boryeong downtown, which is the center of the west coast transportation, north-south line: Railway of Janghang Line and National Highway No. 21, east- west line: National Highway Nos. 36 and 40.
- ㅇ Planned Investment: KRW 55.2 billion