■ Strong Foundation
Sixth industry Agricultural logistics tourism complex
■ Project Overview
- ㅇ Location: Around 113-1, Sagi-ri, Gobuk-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
- ㅇ Business Area: Development of tourist complex
- ㅇ Area: 895,687 ㎡
- ㅇ Transportation
• Distance: located 120 km (1 hour) away from Seoul; 3 hours away from all main cities.
• Airport: Incheon International Airport (takes 1 hour and 30 mins), Seosan International Airport expected to be built (takes 10 mins)
• Port: Seosan Daesanhang Port (takes 45 mins)
• Railway: Janghang Line (takes 30 mins from Hongseong Station)
• Expressway: Seohaean Expressway (takes 1 hour and 30 mins from Seoul), Daejeon-Dangjin Expressway (takes 1 hour and 40 mins from Daejeon)
- ㅇ Characteristics
• Creation of new-concept Sixth Industry multi-theme complex that provides tourist programs consisting of advancedagricultural production, processing, and distribution experiences.
• Various policy supports for the promotion of the Sixth Industry expected from the government.
• Around 95% of the project land is part of the city of Seosan and is state-owned land, which makes the project progresseasier.
• Synergy effect can be maximized through the development of tourism course that links Cheonsu Bay - Asia's largest habitat for migratory birds, and Anmyeondo Island tourist attraction and Daecheon Beach.
- ㅇ Planned Investment: KRW 234 billion