■ Strong Foundation
Various infrastructures such as Seosan Bio-Wellbeing Special Research Zone, Taean Company- friendly City, and Anmyeondo tourist attraction are created near the project land. It is growing as a blue ocean that creates high added value around the surrounding areas.
■ Project Overview
- ㅇ Location: 295-1, Chang-ri, Buseok-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
- ㅇ Area: 37,972 ㎡
- ㅇ Business Area: Marina port and resort
- ㅇ Transportation
• Distance: located 140km away from Seoul; background main cities including Naepo New Town, Dangjin, Yesan, Hongseong, and Taean are located within 30km.
• Airport: takes around 30 mins from the Seosan International Airport to be built in the future.
• Port: takes about 1 hour from Seosan Daesanhang Port International Passenger Terminal.
• Expressway: takes about 1 hour and 30 mins from Seoul via Expressway.
- ㅇ Characteristics
• Attractive newly emerging market: The marina service market in Korea is expected to grow by 19% annually (expect to grow twice in coming five years)
• Ideal waterfront region that ensures 10m or more water depth and calm water: Waterfront region specializing in marina ports only in the pan-yellow sea area including China and Korea; private demand is rapidly increasing (leisure market size and users) compared to the supplied infrastructure.
- ㅇ Planned Investment: KRW 69 billion (KRW 31 billion for marina port, KRW 38 billion for resort)