■ Strong Foundation
Development of hotel with beautiful natural sceneries
■ Project Overview
- ㅇ Location: Around 418-5, Gahwa-ri, Chunghwa-myeon, Buyeo-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
- ㅇ Area: 27,574 ㎡ (total area of tourist land: 174,508 ㎡)
- ㅇ Business Area: Four-star or higher recreational hotels and amenities (250 rooms)
- ㅇ Transportation
• Distance: Seoul and Mokpo (2 hrs.), Daejeon (1 hr. and 10 mins), Busan (3 hrs. 10 mins)
• Airport: Incheon Airport (2 hrs.), Cheongju Airport (1 hr. and 20 mins), Gunsan Airport (30 mins)
• Port: Gunsanhang Port (30 mins), Pyeongtaekhang Port (1 hr. and 30 mins), Daesanhang Port (1 hr. and 40 mins)
• Railway: Chungcheong Industrial and Cultural Railway(Boryeong~Buyeo~Sejong, under construction), KTX Gongju Station (40 mins), Nonsan Station (30 min.)
• Expressway: Gongju-Seocheon Expressway (close to West Buyeo IC), Second Seohaean Expressway (Close to Pyeongtaek - Buyeo - Iksan IC, under construction)
- ㅇ Characteristics
• Located in the capital of Baekje Kingdom, designated as a World’s heritage site by the UNESCO, also called a roofless museum.
• One of the 10 attractions in Buyeo, where Seodongyo Theme Park with beautiful natural sceneries is located.
• Potentially developed into a stay-type attraction linked with major tourist attractions such as Baekje cultural sites and Jeongnimsa Temple Site
• Geographic location advantages that can accommodate the demand for accommodations from nearby Jeonbuk and Chungcheong west coast areas.
- ㅇ Planned Investment: KRW 40 billion