Invest KOREA has established KOTRA Recruitment Web Page for Foreign Invested Enterprises, an all-time recruitment support system on Korea's famous online job Web site that has a large number of users, in order to react to the recruitment demand of foreign invested firms in a timely manner.
- Objective: To react to the recruitment of foreign invested companies and provide necessary support to hire staff in a timely manner
- Web Page:http://kotra.incruit.com
Banner advertising and direct URL link on the main page of Incruit website, a representative online job Web site (www.incruit.com)
- Expected Effects: Individual job openings are not exposed easily to job seekers, but when the job opening is uploaded on the KOTRA Recruitment Web Page for Foreign Invested Enterprises, more job seekers can take part in the recruitment by advertising through banner ads.
How to Register
- Step 1: (Foreign Invested Company) Register a job opening on the KOTRA Recruitment Web Page for Foreign Invested Enterprises and request for approval to KOTRA Foreign Firm Employment Support Team via phone or e-mail
Contact Information: KOTRA Foreign Firm Employment Support Team, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone 02-3460-3206
- Step 2: (KOTRA) Confirm whether applied company is foreign invested and approve
- Step 3: Job opening uploaded on the Web Page