Korean companies have looked to Vietnam as an ideal location to expand their businesses overseas. While the opportunities are plentiful, the synergies real, there are plenty challenges to overcome. Meet new partners and learn seasoned investors at the AVCJ Vietnam Forum on 23 of May in Ho Chi Minh.This event is organized by AVCJ (Asian Venture Capital Journal), the leading provider of Asian private equity and venture capital information and intelligence since 1988.
AVCJ Vietnam Forum is the leading private equity, venture capital and corporate M&A conference in Vietnam. The event will bring together 200+ senior dealmakers for a day of in-depth discussions and networking focused on how investors can take advantage of the opportunities in this vibrant market.
Register now to hear over 30+ industry leaders discuss their investment strategy and the outlook for the next 12 months, as well as networking with 200+ GPs & LPs from across the region.
Download brochure: Click Here
Leading industry professionals confirmed to speak include:
- Andy Ho, Chief Investment Officer, VINACAPITAL
- Chad Ovel, Partner, MEKONG CAPITAL
- Neal Kok, Principal, KKR
- Pete Vo, Managing Director, CVC CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Amit Anand, Founding Partner, JUNGLE VENTURES
- JinA Bae, Head of Corporate Venture, HANWHA ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Shane Chesson, Partner, OPENSPACE VENTURES
- Ryan Collins, Managing Director, MASSMUTUAL VENTURES
- Stanley Nguyen, Senior Vice President, CENTRAL GROUP
- Xiaolin Zheng, Strategic Investment Director, JD.COM
- Nguyen Dang Hieu, Investment Director, NAVIS CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Yotaro Tokuo, Principal, ADVANTAGE PARTNERS
Exclusive 10% discount is offered to KOTRA’s clients, please quote VIP code – AVCJVN_KOTRA10 for registration.