The one-stop service covers all services related to pre-investment consultation,
investment execution and post-investment processes.
Preliminary information study : Search and provide information required for
investment feasibility study
- Find potential investors and arrange consultations : Find investment partners
Consultations on specific sectors : Incentives, legal affairs, accounting, taxation,
industrial sites, etc.
- Acceptance of foreign investment notification (Delegated Authority) : Issuance of foreign investment certification
- Arrival of investment (Banks) : Payment at the acquistion of new stocks, payment at the acquisition of existing stocks
- Corporate establishment (Court) : Support various permit and licensing
- Acceptance of a foreign-invested enterprise registration application (Delegated Authority) : Issuance of a foreign-invested enterprise registration
- Visa application (Korea Immigration Service) : D-8, F-3, etc.
- Search for factory site : Look for optimal factory site for investors and provide relevant administrative services
Foreign Investment Ombudsman : Home doctors resolve the grievances of foreign-
- Visa extension : Handle works related to alien registration and extension of stay
Support life in Korea : Search for houses, foreign schools and surrounding living
facilities to help workers of foreign-invested companies and
their families get settled in Korea