- How to Use the Website
- Privacy Policies
- Privacy Policies
All private information handled by Invest KOREA is collected, retained and managed in accordance with the relevant Acts.
The Personal Information Protection Act suggests general norms for the processing of the personal information. Invest KOREA shall treat the collected and retained information in compliance with the Act in a legal and appropriate manner in order to conduct public affairs properly and to protect the rights and interests of the users.
Invest KOREA respects the rights and interests of the users including the request for inspecting, correcting, deleting and suspending the personal information processing regulated by the relevant Act. The users shall file for an administrative appeal in accordance with the Administrative Appeals Act for the infringements on their rights and interests.
Invest KOREA established the following regulations for the processing of the personal information and shall disclose them to protect the personal information and rights and interests in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and smoothly handle the grievances of the users related to their personal information.
Article 1 (Purpose of the personal information processing)
- ① Invest KOREA collects a minimum amount of personal information to provide services to our clients and resolve their complaints.
- ② The purpose of the processing of the personal information files that are registered and disclosed by Invest KOREA in accordance with Article 32 of the Personal Information Protection Act shall be as follows:
|Number||Name of personal information file||Grounds for operation||Processing purpose|
|1||Invest KOREA subscriber||Consent from the information provider||Foreign investment magazine subscription|
|2||Online investment consultation inquirer||Consent from the information provider||To answer online inquiries|
|3||Emailing service user||Consent from the information provider||Provision of emailing service|
|4||IKMP Inquiry User||Consent from the information provider||IKMP Inquiry Response|
Article 2 (Processing and retention period of the personal information)
- ① During the retention period of the personal information in accordance with the Act or when collecting the personal information from the information player, Invest KOREA shall process and retain the personal information within the processing and retention period that has been consented by the information player.
- ② The processing and retention period of the personal information shall be as follows:
|Number||Name of the personal information file||Grounds for operation||Retention period|
|1||Invest KOREA subscriber||Consent from the information player||2 years from the day the subscription began or until the member unsubscribes from Invest Korea|
|2||Online investment consultation inquirer||Consent from the information provider||2 years|
|3||Emailing service user||Consent of information provider||2 years|
|4||IKMP Inquiry User||Consent of information provider||2 years|
For more detailed information about Invest KOREA's personal information file registration, please visit the Personal Data Protection Laws in Korea website (www.privacy.go.kr) → Privacy information → View/request personal information → and use the personal information file retrieval menu.
Article 3 (Providing the personal information to the third party)
In principle, Invest KOREA processes the personal information of an information player within the scope defined under the purpose for collecting and using the personal information of the information player and shall not process the information that exceeds the scope of the purpose or provide the information to the third party without the consent from the information player excluding the following exceptions:
- 1. When Invest KOREA obtains a separate consent from the information player;
- 2. When there is a special regulation specified under the Act;
- 3. When Invest KOREA clearly recognizes the need to provide the personal information to the third party for the interests of the life, physical body or property of the information player or the third party as the information player or legal representative is in a situation where he cannot express his intention or Invest KOREA cannot obtain prior consent of the information player due to the unclear address;
- 4. When the personal information that is required for statistics and academic research is unrecognizable;
- 5. When the protection committee has reviewed and decided the case where the matters under the jurisdiction defined by a different Act cannot be executed as the personal information has been used for other purposes or has not been delivered to the third party;
- 6. When the information is needed to provide it to foreign governments or international organizations to carry out treaties and other international agreements;
- 7. When it is necessary for investigation of a crime or prosecution;
- 8. When it is necessary for a court to perform its judicial affairs; and
- 9. When it is necessary for executing a punishment, care and custody or protective disposition.
Article 4 (Entrustment of the personal information processing)
① Invest KOREA entrusts the following affairs related to the processing of the personal information to smoothly process the personal information:
Entrustment of the personal information processing : Number,Entrusted affairs,Company Name,Tel.,Hours Number Entrusted affairs Company Name Tel. Hours 1 Operation and maintenance of the KOTRA information system S.G.A Co., Ltd. 070-7308-1004 09:00~18:00 2 Operation of the customer information center Transcosmos Korea inc. 02-790-8106 09:00~18:00
Article 5 (Rights and duties of the information players and how to exercise them)
① An information player shall exercise the following rights in regards to the protection of the personal information at any time:
- 1. Request for inspection of the personal information
- 2. Request for correction where there is an error
- 3. Request for deletion
- 4. Request for suspension of the processing.
- ② The information player shall exercise his rights in accordance with Section 1 by submitting the document as provided by Annex 8. Enforcement Ordinance of the Personal Information Protection Act via mail, e-mail or fax and Invest KOREA shall respond to the request without delay.
- ③ If the information player of the personal information requests for correction or deletion of his personal information, Invest KOREA shall not use or provide the personal information of the player until such modification or deletion is completed.
- ④ The information player shall present his legal representative or agent to exercise his rights as provided by Section 1. In such case, the information player is required to submit the power of attorney in accordance with Annex 11. Enforcement Ordinance of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- ⑤ The request for suspending the process and inspection of the personal information could be limited in accordance with Article 35.5 and Article 37.2 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- ⑥ For correction and deletion of personal information, if other Acts stipulate the particular personal information be collected, the information player shall not request for deletion thereof.
⑦ When a user rightfully requests to access, correct, delete his/her personal information, or suspend its processing, Invest KOREA will first make sure the individual making the request is the user or his/her legal representative.
* Provide any identification cards (certificate of resident registration, driver’s license, passport, etc.) to identify himself.
* If the requested person is the legal representative, any identification cards and power of attorney to identify that he is the legal representative of the information player.
* [Annex 8. Enforcement Ordinance of the Personal Information Protection Act] Request for inspecting, modifying, deleting and suspending the process of the personal information
* [Annex 11. Enforcement Ordinance of the Personal Information Protection Act] Power of Attorney
- ⑧ Procedures for inspecting, correcting, deleting and suspending the personal information are as follows:
Article 6 (Items for processing the personal information)
Invest KOREA processes the following items for the personal information:
|Number||Name of the personal information file||Items for the personal information|
|1||Invest KOREA subscriber||Required||Name, e-mail, nationality, occupation|
|2||Online investment consultation inquirer||Required||Name, e-mail, phone number|
|3||Emailing service user||Required||Email address and nationality|
|4||IKMP Inquiry User||Required||Name, Email address, Mobile phone number IKMP Inquiry|
ㅇ Invest Korea website: IP address, browser cookies, log data and traffic
Article 7 (Procedures and methods of destructing the personal information)
① Invest KOREA, in principle, shall delete the personal information without delay if its purpose to process the personal information is achieved. However, it shall not be applied for the personal information that needs to be preserved in accordance with other Acts. The procedures, terms and methods of destructing the personal information are as follows:
Any unnecessary personal information and personal information file shall be destroyed in accordance with the below procedure of the inside policy under the responsibility of the person in charge of the personal information.
- Destruction of the personal information.
The personal information shall be destroyed without delay from the end date of its holding period.
- Destruction of the personal information file.
If the personal information file becomes unnecessary due to the achievement of the processing of the personal information file, abolition of the relevant service and the end of the business, the personal information file shall be destroyed without delay from the day that recognizes the processing of the personal information is no longer needed.
- Destruction of the personal information.
- Electronic data shall be destroyed by using technical methods to make it impossible to restore such data.
- Paper documents that contain the personal information shall be shredded or incinerated.
Article 8 (Measures to secure the safety of the personal information)
Invest KOREA shall implement the following technical, managerial and physical measures to secure the safety of the personal information in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- 1. Minimum number of staff in charge of the personal information processing and training Invest KOREA shall designate the minimum number of staff to handle the personal information.
2. Restricted access to the personal information
Invest KOREA shall carry out necessary measures to restrict access to the personal information through empowerment, change and cancellation of access authorities for the database system that processes the personal information. It shall also operate intrusion prevention systems to deny any unauthorized
3. Preservation of the access records
Invest KOREA shall store access records (weblog data, summarized information, etc.) to the personal information data system for at least one year.
4. Encryption of the personal information
The personal information of the users are stored and managed in an encrypted manner. Invest KOREA also implements special security measures including encrypting important data when storing or transferring.
5. Installation and periodic updates of computer security programs
Invest KOREA shall install and periodically update the computer security programs to prevent the personal information from leakage and damage due to hacking or computer viruses.
6. Access control of the unauthorized personnel
Invest KOREA shall operate a separate physical storage facility for its personal information data systems and establish and operate relevant access control procedures.
Article 9 (Persons in charge of personal information protection)
Invest KOREA has designated the folowing persons to be in charge of protecting personal information and settleing related complaints (in accordance with Article 31 (1) of the Personal Information Protection Act):
|Trade Support Infrastructure Division
Lyu Jae Won
Tel : 02-3460-7400
|Investment Planning Department
Tel : 02-3460-7824
|Investment PR Team
Tel : 02-3460-7845
Fax : 02-3460-7840
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 10 (Request for inspection of the personal information)
① An information player shall request for the inspection of the personal information in accordance with Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act via the following team. KOTRA shall strive to swiftly handle the request of the information player for the inspection of the personal information.
※ Department in charge
- Team : Investment Public Relations Team
- Officer : Chang, Hyo-jeong / Assistant Manager
- Contact : Tel. 02-3460-7845 / E-mail email@example.com / Fax 02-3460-7840
- Apart from the Team mentioned in Section 1, the information player shall be able to request for the inspection of the personal information via the website(www.privacy.go.kr) of the Privacy Information Protection Portal run by the Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs.
※ Privacy Information Protection Portal → Civil affairs on the personal information → Request for the inspection of the personal information (real name authentication via public I-pin service is required.)
Article 11 (Remedies for infringement on rights and interests)
An information player shall consult the following organizations for remedies regarding the infringement on the personal information.
Personal Information Infringement Report Center (Run by the Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Description : Report infringement on the personal information, request for consultation
- Website : http://privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Tel : 118 (without area code)
- Address : (58324) 9 Jinheung-gil, Naju, Jeollanam-do, 3F Personal Information Infringement Notification Center
Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee
- Duties: personal information dispute mediation, collective dispute mediation (civil resolution)
- Website : http://www.kopico.go.kr
- Tel : 1833-6972
- Address: (03171) Level 4, Government Complex Seoul, 209 Sejong-daero, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- SPO Cybercrime Investigation Department: 1301 (http://www.spo.go.kr, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- National Police Agency Cyber Bureau: 182 (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
Also, the information player reserves the right to demand administrative appeals in accordance with the Administrative Appeals Act for any infringement on rights and interests occurred due to the nonfeasance or measures taken by the head of a public institution for the request of the information player for inspection, modification, deletion or suspension of the personal information processing.
※ Please refer to the telephone numbers via the website(http://www.simpan.go.kr) of the Central Administrative Appeals Commission
Article 12 (Installing, operating, and refusing installation of automatic data collection tools)
Invest KOREA (IK) may use HTTP cookies, a tool that automatically collects and stores data about its users. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from an organization's web server to a user's web browser, and can be stored on the user's computer hard drive. When a user logs into IK's website, IK's web server can read the cookies on the user's web browser, collect new information about the user, and provide services without requiring any additional data input (e.g., name) by the user. Cookies only identify individual computers, not the persons using the computer. Also, users can choose whether or not to install cookies. Therefore, by changing the setting, users can select whether to allow cookies to be stored on their web browsers at all times, to be asked for permission every time before IK's web server sends cookies, or refuse to receive cookies entirely. However, should you refuse to install cookies, you may experience difficulty in using the IK website, especially in accessing certain servies that require user login.
<How to install cookies>
- 1. Internet Exlporer: click the 'Tools' menu at the top of your browser window → click 'Internet options' → select the 'Privacy' tab → set cookie handling level by adjusting the slider
- 2. Chrome: click the 'Settings' menu in the top-right corner of your browser window → click 'Show advanced settings' → click 'Content settings' in the 'Privacy' section → set cookie handling level
Article 13 (Amendment to the personal information processing policy)
① The policy shall take effect on February 5, 2021.
② Please find below the previous personal information protection policies:
② Please find below the previous personal information protection policies:
- 2012. 02. 01 ~ 2014. 03. 26 Guidelines
- 2014. 03. 27 ~ 2015. 07. 31 Guidelines
- 2015. 08. 01 ~ 2016. 02. 10 Guidelines
- 2016. 02. 11 ~ 2017. 06. 01 Guidelines
- 2017. 06. 02 ~ 2018. 09. 02 Guidelines
- 2018. 09. 03 ~ 2020. 06. 02 Guidelines
- 2020. 06. 03 ~ 2020. 09. 21 Guidelines
- 2020. 09. 22 ~ 2021. 02. 04 Guidelines
The Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (“KOTRA”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”) is committed to respecting the privacy of users and providing safe and secure user experience.
Below, you will find information on how we use your personal data, for which purposes your personal data is used, with whom it is shared and what control and information rights you may have.
1. ControllerA controller is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as further applicable data protection laws. Please find your controller and its contact information here, depending on where you are.
2. Data protection officerWe have appointed a Data Protection Officer in accordance with Art. 37 of the GDPR. If there is anything you are unsure about regarding this Policy or our data protection of your personal data, feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com at any time.
3. How we collect your personal data
We generally collect your personal data directly from you, when, for example, you submit an inquiry, attend events or seminars, use or engage in our services or provide us with your contacts.
From time to time, we may gain access to your business contact details via recognised business data providers or an official website of your organisation. We may also receive your contact details through our primary contacts at your organisation if they think you may benefit from our services. As we work closely with other organisations, public agencies or governments of South Korea, we may also receive information about you from them.
When you visit our website, computer and technology information (e.g. browser type, IP address, unique device ID, etc.) is automatically collected via your browsers.
4. What type of personal data we have
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our purposes mentioned in this Policy and will not retain it for longer than is necessary. The types of personal data we collect and share depend on the nature of your relationship with us and the requirements of applicable laws.
- Contact information – We may collect contact information including the name of your organisation, job title, and nationality to communicate with you in accordance with the contract, services or any business opportunities.
- Requests/Claim data – We may gather your contact information and details of your comments, requests or any other issues you’ve raised regarding our services.
- Financial data – We may collect your financial data such as bank account number for financial transactions.
- Registration data – Based on the record of your visits to events such as business meetings and exhibitions, we may collect your contact information that includes the name of your organisation, your job title and nationality for our reference to host upcoming events.
- The personal data that we process may include any other personal data that is provided to us during the course of our services.
- To provide you with an acceptable service, we may collect your information about dietary which is classed as special category data with your explicit consent.
5. How we process your personal data
As KOTRA is a public agency of South Korea, we process personal data for a number of different purposes that arise from our missions to contribute to the development of the national economy through global business support activities.We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To contact you or communicate with you concerning our services or business administration
- To respond to your requests, inquiries or concerns regarding our services
- To provide international business matchmaking services which may include supporting the business trip and setting up meetings for foreign and Korean companies
- To facilitate the exhibitions, conventions or events and to provide you with information and services associated with the events
- To contact you with regard to business opportunities which we believe might interest you
- To send you our newsletter or information at irregular intervals to inform you about news on our services as well as on the services of our affiliated companies
- To send you surveys with the purpose of requesting your feedback about our events (We send surveys to all event participants instead of specific persons. Participation in surveys is voluntary, not mandatory.)
- To pay a bill or compensation to you
For visitors to our websiteThe information collected automatically when you visit our website will be processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure our website stays securely by preventing, detecting, mitigating and investigating fraud and security breaches
- To ensure the performance of our website
- To ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
The provision of your personal data will generally be voluntary and there is no statutory nor contractual obligation to provide your personal data. We generally do not contractually require the provision of your personal data but note that in any event, non-provision of personal data might exclude you from using some of our services or parts thereof.
Our services are not intended for use by children. Under applicable national laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from users who are considered children. According to our User Agreement, children are not permitted to use our services.
6. Legal basis for the processing of personal dataWhere KOTRA is processing personal data for the performance of its functions, the primary legal bases under the GDPR are as follows:
- Where the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. (i.e. when you register for our services, responding to your request about our services);
- Where the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by KOTRA or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. (i.e. sending thank you letters or surveys after the event, preventing or detecting security issues);
- Where we have obtained a data subject’s consent to the processing in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. (i.e. sending the newsletters);
- Where the processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR.
7. How we share your personal data with others
We do not sell or disclose your personal data to third parties for their marketing or advertising purposes without your consent. We only disclose your personal data when it is necessary for the purposes mentioned in this Policy or when we have obtained your consent.
Third party service providers may access to your personal data on a need to know basis for the purpose of providing services on behalf of us. They cannot do anything with your personal data without our permission. They will not share your personal data with any organisation apart from us, nor will they keep your personal data for longer than the period we instruct.
- KOTRA headquarters in Korea
- Other business partners and Korean companies
- Sponsors, co-organisers and attendees of our events
- External service providers who facilitate or support our events
- External operators of our websites and applications
- Travel agencies or hotels in connection with supporting your business trips
- Korean governments and external examiners if you are appointed as an Honorary Ambassador of Foreign Investment Promotion for Korea
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, government agencies or public authorities, intergovernmental or supranational bodies
- Third parties who are involved in judicial proceedings, in particular, if they submit a legal order, court order or equivalent legal order to us.
8. International transfers of personal data
As KOTRA is a public agency of South Korea, your personal data may be transferred to South Korea for the purposes mentioned in this Policy. As South Korea has not sought nor received “adequacy decision” from the European Commission, we use Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission to provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer of your personal data.
Given the nature of KOTRA’s missions and functions, we may also disclose your personal data to recipients overseas. To ensure an adequate level of data protection when transferring your personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to third countries (outside the EEA), we will only transfer your personal data on the basis of an adequacy decision or appropriate safeguards such as Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the relevant information.
If you want to know more about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
10. SecurityWe have implemented technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure of personal data. We restrict access to your personal data to those who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees to help them be well aware of risks associated with data security and confidentiality.
11. Data retentionWe strive to keep our processing activities with respect to your personal data as limited as possible. Your personal data will be retained only for as long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it and, if applicable, as long as required by statutory retention requirements. In case of consent, your personal data will be at the latest deleted without undue delay after the withdrawal of such consent.
12. Your rightsYou have the rights, at any time:
- without giving reasons according to Art. 15 of the GDPR to obtain information about your data stored with us. With the exception of any connection fees charged by your provider, you will not incur any costs as a result of the inquiry;
- to have the data rectified in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR;
- to have the data erased in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR;
- to obtain from the controller restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR;
- to object to the processing for sending newsletters according to Art. 21 (2) of the GDPR;
- to object to other forms of processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 (1) of the GDPR;
- to withdraw any consent to the collection and use of data given to us at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR;
- to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and to transmit them to another person responsible in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR;
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer or Data Protection Manager responsible for your region. You can find the contact information of our Data Protection Managers and Data Protection Officer here.
No cost will be charged for any response to acceptable requests. If for some reasons the request is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why the request has been denied.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes for the period we hold your data.
We take any complaints we receive from you very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
We ask that you first submit any such complaints directly to the Data Protection Officer or Data Protection Manager in your country. If you aren't satisfied with our response or have concerns about how we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority in your region.
13. Links to other websites
You may find links to other websites on our websites. We recommend that you read the privacy policies on the other websites you visit. This Policy does not cover how other websites collect and process personal data.
|Address||Mariahilferstrasse 77-79/1/3, (Generali Center, 3rd Fl.) A-1060,
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Austria@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||Rond-point Schuman 11, 1040 Brussels, Belgium|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Belgium@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||Floor 1, Interpred-WTC, 36 Dragan Tsankov Blvd., sofia 1057, Bulgaria|
|Data Protection Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||Radnička cesta 52/Ⅷ, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Croatia@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||Panorama Business Center, Skretova 12, 120 00, Praha 2, Czech Republic|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Czech@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||Holbergsgade 14, 3rd Floor DK-1057, Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Data Protection Manageremail@example.com|
|Address||Salomonkatu 17 A, 3 Krs D, 00100 Helsinki, Finland|
|Data Protection Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||19 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, France|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_France@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||MesseTurm 33.OG, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49, 60308 Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Data Protection Manageremail@example.com|
|Address||Axel-Springer-Platz 3, Haus B, 20355 Hamburg, Germany|
|Data Protection Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||Tal 12, D-80331 Munich, Germany|
|Data Protection Manageremail@example.com|
|Address||6th Fl., 5 Chatzigianni Mexi Str., GR-11528, Athens, Greece|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Greece@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||H1123, 3F, KOTRA, Alkotas U. 50, Budapest, Hungary|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Hungary@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||Via Larga 2 - 20122, Milano, Italy|
|Data Protection Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||KOTRA, 21th Fl. Warsaw Financial Center, Emilii Plater 53, 00-113, Warsaw, Poland|
|Data Protection Manageremail@example.com|
|Address||Baneasa Business & Technology Park, Soseaua Bucuresti – Ploiesti nr. 42-44, Sector 1, Romania Cladirea A, Aripa A1, Et. 1|
|Data Protection Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||2nd Floor, Cintorinska 2333/9, 811 08 Bratislava, Slovak Republic|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Slovakia@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||Paseo de la Castellana 95, Torre Europa 95, Planta 9 B, 28046 Madrid, Spain|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_Spain@kotra.or.kr|
|Address||KOTRA, Svardvagen 11C, SE-182 33 Danderyd, Sweden|
|Data Protection Manageremail@example.com|
|Address||WTC Amsterdam, C tower 12F Strawinskylaan 1253, 1077XX Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Data Protection Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||1st Floor, Brettenham House North, 12-13 Lancaster Place, London WC2E 7EN, United Kingdom|
|Data Protection Manageremail@example.com|
|Address||MesseTurm 33.OG, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49, 60308 Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Data Protection Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||13, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea|
|Data Protection Manager||dpm_HQ@kotra.or.kr|