Innovation & Highly Skilled Workforce
- Why KOREA
- Innovation & Highly Skilled Workforce
The Most Innovative Country in Asia
The country is among the top 5 in the categories of R&D Intensity, Manufacturing Value-added, High-tech Density, Researcher Concentration, and Patent Activity. Its infrastructure for innovation is a primary reason that a number of global companies have been investing in Korea.
- Manufacturing Value-added 3rd in the world
- R&D Intensity 2nd in the world
- High-tech Density 4rd in the world
- Researcher Concentration 5th in the world
High-quality Workforce with the DNA of Innovation
Korea’s youth higher education completion rate is the highest among OECD member countries
People are the most important resource in Korea, and they are what keep innovation alive in the country.