- About us
- Invest Korea
Invest KOREAInvest KOREA (IK) is a national investment promotion agency whose aim is to support the establishment of foreign businesses in Korea. The agency was established as part of the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA).
IK promotes Korea’s investment environment abroad and provides comprehensive services to foreign companies ranging from consultations, notifications of investments, establishment of corporations, support for business activities to complaint handling in Korea.
Intro to Invest Korea
- MINISTRY OF TRADE, INDUSTRY AND ENERGY (POLICY MAKING)
- FOREIGN INVESTMENT COMMITTEE (POLICY COORDINATION)
- A LOCAL GOVERNMENT ↔ KOTRA IK (POLICY IMPLEMENTATION) ↔ RELATED AGENCIES / FEZ
- KOTRA'S OVERSEAS OFFICES, HEADQUARTERS
- FINDING NEW INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- INVESTMENT PROMOTION
- BUSINESS SUPPORT
KOTRA’s Overseas Offices Dedicated to Investment
- Jan - Foreign Investment Ombudsman oversees the Investment Aftercare Division
- Feb - Foreign Investor Support Office opens
- Aug - The function of research is added to Invest KOREA's mission
- Invest KOREA ranked 1st among APEC countries for investment promotion websites by the Foreign Investment Advisory Service under the World Bank.
- Nov - Invest Korea Plaza, a foreign business incubation center, opens
- Dec - The KISC is re-launched as Invest KOREA
- Oct - Office of the Foreign Investment Ombudsman opens
- Jul - The Korea Investment Service Center (KISC) is established at KOTRA.
- Apr - The government designated KOTRA as the national investment promotion agency of Korea.
- Aug - KOTRA added supporting function for attracting foreign investment