The Investment Consulting Center provides customized services to foreign investors and foreign-invested companies—including executives as well as employees and their family members—not only for reviewing and executing investments, but also for dealing with settlements in Korea.
Over twenty consultants work in the Investment Consulting Center, including civilian experts—accountants, lawyers, and certified labor attorneys—and public officials who have extensive experiences in visa, taxation, customs, environment, and locations. Foreign investors in Korea can receive systematics and professional consulting services for every step of the investment process.
Consulting services are available for reviews on qualifications, requirements, and support systems, notifications of foreign investment, registration of foreign-invested companies or corporations, registration of business licenses, confirmation of investments in kind, visa issuance for investors and other administrative services, settlements, and general living in Korea. All foreign investors and their family members are welcome to free-of-charge consulting services via phone, fax, e-mail, or face-to-face visits.
One-Stop Consulting Services
Support for Improved Business Activities of Foreign-Invested Companies
On-site consulting services
- Visits to foreign-invested · parent · potential investors inside and outside Korea to provide customized consulting services
- (2015) Provided complaint handling and early/increased investment related services to 148 foreign-invested companies, 39 foreign investors
Publication of Business Management Materials
- Publish supportive materials for business management, such as business management data and foreign investment guidelines
Investment Consulting Center
Contact us 1600-7119
- Operating time : Mon– Fri 09:00 ~ 18:00 (Lunch time 12:30 ~ 13:30)
- Address : Invest Korea Plaza 2F, 7, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Fax : (82-2) 3497-1611
- Language : English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean