Solid Economic Fundamentals
- Why KOREA
- Solid Economic Fundamentals
The Sound Economy of Korea
Korea has the 12th largest economy in the world, with a value of USD 1.6 trillion. Korea’s economic fundamentals are solid, with its trade volume having reached USD 1 trillion for three consecutive years, ranking 8th in the world, and with the 9th largest foreign exchange reserves in the world.
The country’s economy is stable and capable of supporting continuous business operation and growth. Despite the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 growth outlook of Korea was among the highest of OECD member countries.
- Trade Volume USD 1.68 T (2019) 8위
- Trade Balance USD 37.7 B (2019) 5위
- GDP USD 1.63 T (2019) 12위
- Number of Listed Companies 2,204 (2019) 8위
- Foreign Exchange Reserves
※ Source: International Monetary Fund (IMF), Korea International Trade Association (KITA), Bank of Korea (BOK), Korea Exchange, Brand Finance