- Investment Projects
- Investment Projects
■ The hub of high-tech industry belt of Southeast region of Korea
- Vision: to become a R&D hub of Southeast region of Korea
- A future-oriented high-tech advanced science city where residence, commerce, education, culture and leisure are in harmony with government-funded research institutes, science and engineering colleges and advanced companies.
- Develop a self-sufficient city with advanced ubiquitous infrastructure and pleasant living environment for the projected population of 50,000.
- Location: Secheon-ri, Dasa-eup, Dalseong-gun, Daegu City
- Area: 1,466,629㎡ (industrial land 46%, parks and green spaces 21%, public facilities 20%, others 13%)
- Project period: Jan. 2007 ~ Jun. 2012 (Possible to move-in immediately)
- Target business: advanced sectors including machinery and metals, electric and electronic and ICT and medical industry.
■ High-tech industry cluster of large-scale industrial complex and educational research facility
- Industrial complex: Situated closely (3km) to the Seongseo Industrial Complex (3,260,000 pyeong) and created a high-tech industry belt with Daegu Technopolis and Science Park.
- Educational institutions: Secured abundant human resources from industrial, academic and research universities including Kyungpook National University and Keimyung University.
■ Best eco-friendly industrial complex in the City
- Beautiful and clean environment surrounded by Geumho River and Gungsan Mountain.
- Parks and green spaces account for 21 percent of the total area, which minimizes carbon emissions.
■ Easy accessibility
- 10km away from the city hall, close to the subway station (line number 2)
- Highways, namely Gyeongbu, Jungang, Guma, and 88, accessible within 10 minutes
- Favorable business environment with Daegu international airport, DongDaegu station (KTX), Daegu Exhibition & Convention Center (EXCO) within a 15km radius
- 30 minutes away from Gumi Industrial Complex, and an hour away from Pohang port, Ulsan port, and Pusan Newport International Terminal
■ Bird’s Eye View of Seongseo 5 High-tech Industrial Complex
■ Land use planning map