News & Event
- News & Event
According to Yonhap News,
The city of Daegu announced on Sep 10 that the city government selected detailed action plans to push for a package of smart city projects that runs over the next five years. They hosted a briefing session to figure out the result of the project feasibility study, commissioned by outsourced research scientists.
Further specifically, the project extends to;
1) Form smart, interactive transportation system in real time & build out smart mobility infrastructure
2) Form data-driven smart disaster response system & adopt ICT based safe management protocols
3) Enhance preservation efforts to keep clean air and water quality
4) Embrace a culture of data welfare
5) Adopt smart, high-tech in workplace & implement emission- free energy policy
6) Form data-driven smart city infrastructure
Taking the project’s relevant factors into account, Daegu city will reinforce the outline of the initiative and be authorized by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport by the end of this year.
Copyrights Yonhap News. All Rights Reserved.
Reprint or redistribution without permission is prohibited.
Source: Yonhap News (Sep 10, 2020)
** This article was translated from Korean.