Shortcut to Body Shortcut to main menu

News & Event

• Home
  • News
  • News & Event
A Tokyo-based auto parts maker signed a KRW 10 mln investment deal to move into Gwangju city
Date
Views

According to Yonhap News,

A Tokyo-based auto parts maker, Nplace (エンプレイス) announced its investment plan worth KRW 10 million into the city of Gwangju.

This Japanese auto component producer is reported to complete the entire process for investment notification, making sure of business relocation into part of national clusters in the city from Tokyo office, since they’ve singed the deal last April.

The Japanese investor has formed sales channels to supply car GPS and cameras in Japan and started to expand its domain, coming across home appliances recently. They’re planning to have Gwangju office by the end of this year and get ready for full production from December next year, once the factory construction is over in Gwangju Bitgreen complex.

Head of Nplace (エンプレイス) said, “I’ve long focused on skills to produce auto parts since 2004, a few years later when I first moved to Japan in 1997. I know things aren’t that easy especially in the time of ongoing trade and political dispute between Japan and Korea. But it’s still optimistic once the city of Gwangju is appointed to part of national free economic zones as it will open the door to new business chances for many investors worldwide. Entrepreneurs coming into the city may face less rigid regulations and industrial platforms which cross border individual business sectors to make artificial intelligence technology thrive, I believe.”

Source Text

Copyrights Yonhap News. All Rights Reserved.
Reprint or redistribution without permission is prohibited.

sangwon700@yna.co.kr

Source: Yonhap News (May 14 , 2020)

** This article was translated from Korean.