- Investment Guide
- Investment Process
- Visa Issuance·Stay in Korea
- Corporate Investment Visa Issuance and Stay in Korea
- Visa-Related Services for Foreigners
- Application for Visas by Status of Sojourn
- Favorable Immigration Policies
Foreigners can enter Korea by one of three procedures.
A foreigner may arrive in Korea without a visa, go through immigration at the airport, and obtain a status and period of stay to enter Korea.
A foreigner may obtain a visa to enter Korea from a diplomatic office.
If the head of a diplomatic office is not delegated for visa issuance
a foreigner may obtain a certificate of visa issuance confirmation from the immigration office with jurisdiction over the inviting party’s place of residence, submit the certificate to the diplomatic office, and obtain a visa to enter Korea.