Stable Labor Relations Environment
- Investment Strengths
- Attractive Investment Climate
- Stable Labor Relations Environment
Best City for Labor-Management Cooperation and Mutual Growth
- The first metropolitan city to receive Presidential Commendations for three consecutive years
First in Korea to Establish 'Labor and Management Harmony Hall'
- In operation since its launch in Nov. 2021 in the Daegu National Industrial Complex
- involving symbolic icons, labor industry history halls, labor-management harmony experience halls, job training halls, etc.
Labor-Management-Government Win-Win Agreements for Daegu-type Job
- Signed Labor-Management-Government Win-Win Agreement for the 1st Daegu-type Job (Jun. 2019)
- between labor and management of ERAE AMS (Automobile parts) / among Daegu Metropolitan City, Economic, Social & Labor Council and banks (including Korea Development Bank)
- Signed Labor-Management-Government Win-Win Agreement for the 2nd Daegu-type Job (Nov. 2021)
- On technology innovation, joint growth, establishment of advanced labor-management relations, and industrial structure innovation & future job creation led by fostering young talent
- Participated by 11 institutions in labor, management, civic groups and the government, including Daedong Mobility Co., Ltd.